Posted: Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:07 AM
Company Name:Elite Orthopedics
Compensation$42,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered 401K, Life, Dental, Vision, Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
The Orthopedic Sales Consultant is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. Sales Representative must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in- person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
· Highly self-motivated, eager to learn, outgoing, efficient and confident
· Must possess ability to develop and maintain relationships with orthopedic surgeons as well as hospital and surgery center administration and staff. Must show experience with territory and/or relationship based outside sales. Medical Device sales experience considered a plus.
· Desire to become an expert in orthopedic surgical techniques, be proficient in articulating the concepts of these techniques for better patient outcomes.
· Comfortable in operating room setting during surgical procedures
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, advanced degree considered a plus
· Candidate must possess excellent work ethic and desire to excel in a competitive environment
· Must possess reliable transportation to be used daily with appointments
· Must possess high-level communication skills, both written and verbal, including but not limited to email correspondence and proposal drafting for potential sales proposals
· Candidate must possess a documented history of successful outside sales and proven ability to meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales goals
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Cape Girardeau, MO, SE Missouri
• Post ID: 37598652 semo